| Connector from the original speedometer BS0776
||Function||Connector on the digital speedometer BS0779|
|Black||+ 12v background light||Brown|
|Light blue||winker indication||Light blue|
|Dark blue||Normal light||Black/Blue|
|Deconnected = Miles||Green/Blue|
|Deconnected = Kilometers||Green/Black|
Montage on 2.5liter en 3.5 liter frames fits plug play on the original wiring harness ( connector from the counter is the same)
- It is possbile that the white/Yellow cable is not in the connector ( to see from which year your moped is and if this one already had an fuel indicator.
- For Montage on 5.5l frames: There are 3 different wiring harness.
- 1- 6 place connector with 5 cables, same as 2.5/3.5l frames without fuel indicator.
- 2 -6 place connector with 5 cables + cable for fuel indication.
- 3- 9 place connector with 8 cables. You will have to take out the cables out of the connector and place like said under this.
Connector on the wiring harness Function To place on the speedometer Black + 12v after switch Black Yellow/White normal light Dark blue Orange winker indication Orange Brown Backlight – Green/White Neutral indication Green/Red Light blue Winker indication Light blue Green/Red Fuel indication White/Yellow Green Massa Green/Black
De latest versions has a small change of colors in there wiring harness.:
|Connector of a wiring harness from skyteam||Function||To place on the digital speedometer|
|Yellow/White||Normal light||Dark blue|
|Orange||+12volt after switch||Black|